Home

Monday, March 23, 2009

Online Shopaholic Anonymous

Mayday, Mayday, Mayday...someone please help...I can't quit hitting the Order Now button! While I bemoan the habit, I did order a few bare essentials over the net this weekend - ever heard of P90X?? I'm in the process of getting my mind right on the fitness front and after a lot of research; I hit the Order Now button on the P90X program yesterday.

But wait, there's more.

Those of you who know me, are well aware of my affinity for the written word. For MONTHS I've been dreaming of a digital eReader...the YTD debate...Amazon's Kindle2 vs Sony's PRS-700. My sweat glands have been in overdrive trying to make the right decision. If I've read one online review, I've read 200. After much deliberation (and the wife saying, would you just pick one already??), I hit the Order Now button this AM on the Sony PRS-700! A brother from a different mother informed me of a nice little Sony $50 rebate - talk about 86ing any buyers remorse...I'll keep you updated on the purchase.

Until then, have an Order Confirmation on me.