Home

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Have you considered a Goal, lately??

"Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways to get the most from our energy is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us: concentrate our energy." - Denis Waitley

What's important to you in life?? Have you considered setting a goal for what you want to achieve? Have you gone through a goal-setting exercise for what you want to accomplish in five years? How about this year? Heck, how about this month or even TODAY??

Yesterday I had the privilege of achieving a six month goal. Reaching this particular goal was a nice stretch for our team - making the accomplishment all the more satisfying. Today, as I reflect over the last six months I'm finding myself extremely proud of our team for their hard work, sacrifice and collective focus. Overstating my gratefulness is impossible.

I hope you get a regular feeling of accomplishment with your goals. Want to feel six feet tall and bulletproof?? Go accomplish a goal today. As for me, don't look or call this afternoon, I'm en route to whip the French Army with a wiffleball bat...