Home

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Live Your Life

Last weekend, my wife's grandmother went on to receive her eternal reward. As our family went through each day, as just that - a family, I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of unity. A unity glued together by a genuine love for one another. For that, I'm so grateful.

This week we saw the circle of life. Standing graveside, paying our last respects to a loved one, all the while having my three month old buddy/nephew (B-Squared) stare at me from his pumpkin seat - wide awake and without a sound. Truly amazing. As we said goodbye to a great-grandmother, grandmother and mother - I was reminded of just how precious life really is...for all of us. A reminder that we should plan as though we'll live to be 100, but yet live every moment of everyday like it's our last.

As we exited the burial ground, I noticed the last tomb on the right - it read, "Live Your Life". We ALL will leave a legacy. I just wonder, are you living your life with passion and purpose? Until next time...